Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Are blogs the new masturbation? Or worse?

Should I have to know what’s in your head when you get off and do you care to know what’s in mine? In our world’s overwhelming desire to eradicate privacy, is this just another way to destroy what is alone and uniquely yours in your head? Or, better, is this the only way that some of us have to communicate?

This is what keeps me from writing all of the time.

I don’t know who is interested in hearing about my fantasies of lying on my stomach, cock in hand, tugging at myself while I have my tongue inside a girl, coming all over myself more from the taste of her than my own touch?

Is that interesting?

Or looking down on a gleaming, porcelain white ass, streaked pink with the stinging marks of my calloused hands. Sound enveloping the room, liquid and flesh smacking together in a stereo accompaniment.

I guess maybe it could be. Maybe I should just overcome my distaste for the internet and unload all of the evil in my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bordello Key said...

Yes, we are interested.

2:45 PM  
Blogger AlwaysArousedGirl said...

Unload away. That's what it's here for.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home