Monday, November 07, 2005

Horrible creature

I feel like there is some inherent beast within me that demands so much. This beast that sits in front of a monitor at 2 AM, horny and awake with need, one hand on keys and the other on wet, dripping hardness – begging, cajoling, surfing, trying in vain to find some contact and closure and need for sleep.

I wish I could kill this beast – stab it with lances and lead charging horses around it bearing flags and boast of it, like it were a boar we were ritually killing for a king's feast.

But I can't. Today, I'm clear.

Hours from now, the beast will live again.

1 Comments:

Blogger AlwaysArousedGirl said...

I call mine the Bottomless Pit of Need. I've wondered many times about how to kill it or get rid of it or satisfy it. It's never been satisfied.

Any thoughts?

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home