Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It just is.

Being polite is a punishment.

Trying to do the right thing inevitably makes everyone think you only do wrong.

Being innocent of the games of power only makes you naïve.

Trying to help people only leads you to feel weak.

So why keep doing it? Why bang your head against the rock that is sliding downwards in your ascent?

Because you’re a fool. You don’t know any other way to live your life and you’re too dumb to change.

I feel like lashing out at the world somedays. I feel like a fool for writing, sometimes. I feel like if I finally did stand up for myself, like everyone yells at me to do, no one could stand me.

Someone told me when I was younger that it would all get easier. And they lied.

Now, I'm forced to wear a mask and be someone I'm not.

I'm not sure about that.

3 Comments:

Blogger bloggirl1272 said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a Adult Sex Toys related site. It covers Adult Sex Toys related articles.

Drop by when you can.

6:43 AM  
Blogger lumpesse said...

At least you know what you need to do.

8:59 AM  
Blogger AlwaysArousedGirl said...

I'm sorry you feel this way. I do too, at times, as I'm sure you've noticed.

There's only so long you can be someone you are not.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home