Thursday, September 29, 2005

Girls of the past - D

What I'm trying to do is look back on the women (trust me, there aren't many) of my past, and share some remembrances of them.

Little things I remember about her, purely purient:

She had the largest breasts of any girl i have ever been with. Literally, 38D or larger, with thick nipples, large brown areolas. I could orgasm just rubbing the head of my cock against her nipple. Wistful, remembering what it felt like to be between those, or watching them fall when she bent over, looking between her thighs as they hung down, begging for touch.

First girl I did a lot with. My greatest memory is her getting of the tub, no parents, riding my face, her thighs hot from the steam of washing, clean smelling and her fucking my face...and then the surprise of her mouth on my cock.

She loved to suck cock, more than any girl I've ever met, demanding we do it in front of open windows so cars going past could see, doing it in parking lots of malls...never wanted to go near the conclusion of her act, but just the same, she would beg to do it. She'd confess that she'd be imagining it all day.

Once, she tied my cock with her pantinhose, still wet from sweat of a summer day, and stoked me off into them.

Once, I remember her bent over, her thick, full ass covered in white panties as we teenage dry humped. I couldn't stand it any longer, pulled down my boxers and rubbed my naked cock across her satin pantied ass, coming so hard it ended in her thick, curly brown hair.

We did everything but...because I wasn't ready at the time and I don't know if she ever understood.

My song with her was "Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns" by Mother Love Bone. An old Seattle band. lead singer died from heroin. A few of the guys went on to be in Pearl Jam. Unfortunately.

Anyways, this popped up on iTunes this morning. Just now, as a matter of fact.

It's not like it's the kind of song you'd just end up hearing on the radio, so I don't remember this person all that much.

That said, i was remembering her the other day when I heard a Deep Forest song. We had this bet once that I'd have sex with her if it came on the radio next on the cheesy Hot 101 station out of Youngstown. God, I hated that fucking station. And I hated this person, I hated myself.

I was young. Dumb. I didn't want to have sex, I wanted to stay a virgin. She used to try to get me to have sex with her. We did everything but. But every night, same deal. I guess you could look at it that I was stupid. She was certainly attractive and we had been togetehr for awhile. But.

She didn't respect my boundaries.

One time, she made me put on a condom becasue she thought it would be hot. And it was, until she got on top of me and tried to slide it inside of her.

I wasn't upset at the time. But now, when I think about it, if I had been another gender and someone had tried to have sex with me like that, I'd feel like I was raped. I felt weird on the way home. I wanted to have sex, but not like that. That kind of drove my resolve not to sleep with her.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole thing. Even now, 12 or years later or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home